Search By Categories

Grizzly Locker
Scratch and Dent
< Back to Home Page
RANDYS Worldwide Automotive
History & Timeline

In 1982, the founder, Randy Lyman, first opened his differential business in Sacramento, CA as a small service shop out of his garage. In 1989 Randy moved the business to Pacific Northwest landing in Redmond, WA, then to Everett, WA in 1994 where the corporate office resides today.

By 2001, sales increased such that a new location was needed. An expanded distribution opportunity closer to the east coast was chosen and the company opened their second distribution center in Franklin, Tennessee. In 2002, Randy's Ring & Pinion expanded into a new 58,000 square foot office and warehouse space in Everett, WA., and in 2005, a third warehouse in Fresno, CA. In 2014 a fourth warehouse was located in Florence, KY.

By this time the company had grown beyond Randy's original vision to become a worldwide distribution, manufacturing, and technology based company. As diversity to the product mix increased the decision was made to grow beyond the Ring & Pinion name and to become RANDYS Worldwide Automotive. Today, RANDYS is the largest aftermarket distributor of light duty differential parts for trucks, SUV’s and cars. RANDYS engineers and manufactures the Yukon Gear & Axle® and USA Standard Gear® automotive brands. Considering our founder's intent to lead and innovate in the industry, the Diff Wizard® was developed and today is the industry’s most complete online Year, Make, Model parts finder offering thousands of applications from 1948.

RANDYS Worldwide Automotive caters to all types of automotive installers, enthusiasts, teams, and racers in off-road, street, restoration, and general repair. Our manufactured brands are installed and sold everywhere from the smallest of shops to largest retailers in the world. RANDYS employs over 120 team members in its four warehouses and continues to grow as new lines, brands, products and applications are added.

The many brands of RANDYS!